Administrative assistant in the world of construction
The Landscaper is a landscaping company in Montreal since 1995. We are currently looking for an administrative assistant.
He/She will have to manage the organization of the various projects of the company
- Answer the phone, make appointments, reply to e-mails and interact with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Manage the Director General's agenda
- Perform online searches, compile data and prepare documents
- Write and correct certain documents (French and English)
- Participate in the budget evaluation of projects with the team according to a grid established
- Manage some budgets
- Participate in project planning meetings
- Communicate with the team and customers
- Project Management Assistance
- Organizing different projects and managing team calendars
- Ensure project quality and profitability using enterprise management tools
- Write the reports of project follow-ups
- Develop a professional presence and credibility with clients
- See external and internal mail management
- Look for purchase orders and pairing them with invoices.
- Prepare the sending of invoices according to established standards;
- May be asked to provide administrative assistance to some other services as needed
- Filter phone calls, respond to inquiries on a variety of issues and route calls based on records and priorities
Expectations and assets
- Typing speed: Fast. 50 to 70 words per minute.
- Excellent writing skills;
- Resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Dynamism; Creativity; Discretion;
- Rigor and thoroughness Excellent organization;
- Excellent email management
- Excellent records management and computer records
- Good writing in French and English
- Create reports with different IT tools (Excel, Word)
- No accounting, but important to understand the basics of accounting (some data consultation in an ERP and accounting system)
- Asset: Knowing how to read plans to understand customer requests if any.
- Schedule 4 to 5 days a week
- Morning schedule: 7:15 to 15:15
- Super dynamic team. Many beautiful projects. Good atmosphere.