Career Landscaping team leader
Le Paysagiste offers first-class service and has built a solid reputation in the field of landscaping over the years.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Team Leader to join our team. If the position suits you, do not hesitate to send us your application.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a landscaping team leader, you will be responsible for the proper operation of the various projects, paving and stone activities, wall construction, as well as the monitoring and quality of services. As such, you will ensure that the quality standards in force in the company are respected. Finally, you will be responsible for supervising your team members, promoting harmony within your team and creating conditions conducive to the delivery of quality services.
- Adhere to the established work plan
- Assign tasks fairly to team members
- Ensure the follow-up of the work
- Discuss with the foreman the progress of the work
- Complete client project reports and evaluations
Qualities and skills required
- DVS in landscaping or other similar training
- At least 3 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge of inert materials and their different uses
- In-depth knowledge of paving techniques, natural stone, wall construction. The team leader will have to perform the same tasks as construction or masonry workers, including site preparation work (levelling, adding material, paving, building walls, laying plain paving stones, etc.)
- Know how to manoeuvre a truck with ease
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Experience in personnel management is an asset
- Full-time employment
- 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday
We look forward to meeting you.