Career Second to the landscape team leader
Le Paysagiste offers first-class service and has built a solid reputation in the field of landscaping over the years.
We are currently looking for a second to the Landscape Team Leader to join our team. If the position suits you, do not hesitate to send us your application.
Tasks and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the team leader, you will be responsible for all work related to the layout. You will be co-responsible for the smooth running of the landscaping projects in which you are involved. You will carry out work on plain paving stones, low walls, natural stone and carpentry. You will also realize your dream of working in a cool and dynamic team!
Qualities and skills required
- DVS in landscaping or other similar training
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of landscaping
- Knowledge of inert materials and their different uses
- In-depth knowledge of paving techniques, natural stone, wall construction
- Know how to manoeuvre a truck with ease
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Full-time employment
- 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday
We look forward to meeting you.